Tuesday, May 10, 2016

A Mother's Day Skype Conversation

Elder Shirley with his new companion Elder Hudson

Screenshot taken from Mother's Day Skype - all of us had smiles this big.  Pure joy!

May 9, 2016

Ahoj!

Just a short email this week! It was good to see you on Skype yesterday! You guys are great and I'm glad to have you as my family! 

As we talked about already, this week we will be traveling to Prague on Saturday. A stake is being formed in the Czech Republic this weekend! Super exciting! I can't even imagine what this will mean to the members here. And coming to preside over the conference in Prague is President Uchtdorf! I am really excited to see him and be here for this historical moment for these people. 

The first week of the new transfer is over and it is going to be a good one! I am with Elder Hudson and we are planning on doing hard work over the next 2 months. We have great goals for this transfer that I know we will be able to see come to pass. 

We have a super cool investigator right now that wants to be baptized. He is a baker and we visited him at his shop this last week and had a good lesson. He really believes that God leads his life and wants to follow Jesus Christ. We are excited to see him progress and work towards baptism! 

I love you all! Happy Mother's Day again! Till next week!
-Starší Shirley


No comments:

Post a Comment