Monday, June 12, 2017

Constantly Reminded How The Gospel Has Blessed My Life




June 12, 2017

Hi!

This last week was a pretty normal one for us. We did have an exchange though with the zone leaders! It went really well. They actually both came to our area and helped us in our city. My exchange was with an Elder that is actually from Rigby, ID so we know a few mutual people. 

Recently I think I told you about a guy that mentioned at the end of our English class that he had interest in the church. We have been teaching him the last few weeks and he is really cool. Anyway, he accepted a baptismal date this last week for the weekend before I come home. That would be awesome if he made it! :) We'll see how it goes. Tibor, who was baptized last week, is still doing awesome. I think he should be getting the priesthood in two weeks if everything goes as planned.

The work is going well! People are great and are prepared for the gospel! We are just tools in the Lord's hands. Again and again I am reminded and can see how much the gospel has blessed my life and how it can bless the lives of everyone so much. The church is so true! 

Love you!
-Elder Shirley




No comments:

Post a Comment